Project Goals & History
- $40,000 for a community feeding center in Mtema, Malawi
- $60,000 to feed 1,500 children everyday for an entire year in Mtema, Malawi
- $20,000 for two additional boreholes in Mtema, Malawi
- $40,000 for a new computer lab in Southern Zambia
- $8,000 to dig two deep boreholes in India.
- $40,000 to feed 1,000 children everyday for a year in Malawi.
- $50,000 to build a community center and borehole at village in Malawi
- $50,000 to help build a dormitory at Huruma Children's Home in Kenya
- $38,000 to build a computer lab at the Jonathan Sim School in Zambia
- $24,000 to dig two new deep boreholes in Zambia near the school
- $20,000 for 10 full scholarships to the Jonathan Sim High School
- $25,000 to build and supply 1,000 backpacks to children in Twachiyanda, Zambia
- $3,500 to Hands & Feet Project for earthquake relief in Haiti
- $120,000 to build 8 teacher houses at the Jonathan Sim School in Twachiyanda
- $198,000 to build dormitories for 280 children at the Jonathan Sim School in Twachiyanda.
- $82,000 to build 2 Orphan Hope Centers in Swaziland.
- $120,000 to complete the funding of the Chilala clinic.
- $41,000 to provide 250 bicycles & 750 mosquito nets to caregivers in Sinazongwe.
- $174,000 to provide a school for the Dalit people of India.
- $47,000 to complete the construction of the lab in Sinazongwe.
- $155,000 to build a completed water system in Kenya.
- $202,000 towards the building of a second clinic in Chilala, Zambia.
Raised $211,000 and built a medical testing lab/clinic in Sinazongwe, Zambia. This clinic will keep parents alive and prevent children from becoming orphans. We were told the clinic will save an entire generation.
Raised $85,000 to help build the Jonathan Sim Legacy School in Twachiyanda, Zambia. Now, 1,000 children are able to attend school.
Raised $35,000 to care for 100 orphan children.
Raised $3,000 to care for 8 orphan children.
Note: All administrative costs [general admin, fundraising, salary expense, etc.] are funded from private donations. 100% of your donation, unless otherwise noted, will go directly to the projects listed above.